Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Quotable Quotes :)

After having friends all around for the last two month and half, I am travelling alone again.. Here are some famous sayings to commemorate the funny moments..

"As long as she´s pretty"
- Hien, on numerous occasions

"Just because I like to watch lesbians doesn´t mean I´m simplistic"
- Hien again

"Can we go now? I´ve seen everything."
- Bob

"sometimes being a tourist you just get shoved around... what you have to do is to bend over, take it and fake orgasm.."
- Anthony. We all choked on our breakfast upon this famous remark

"people have layers like onions.. " - Susan
"my layers are harder to peel off than others... " - Anthony's response

".. as long she´s non-smoking, non-drinking and christian.."
"that´s the mental list, but sometimes the heart makes its own decisions" - Anthony again

"I suggest chocolate.." - Anthony
"I think men are better." - Jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home